7.30.2010

My First Friday Fill-In! 7/30

Wife of a Sailor hosts weekly Friday Fill-Ins so this week I decided to join in on the fun! This weeks questions are:

1. What is your spouse's best feature?
Physically, I'd say his arms! Especially in desert cammies!

2. Mild, medium or hot sauce?
Salsa wise, medium. With hot, it's too hot and painful to enjoy the food!

3. What is the worst uniform you've had to wear for a job?
Probably Kroger. I worked in the bakery and therefore had to wear a hair net. Sexy, I know.

4. You have invisible powers...where is the first place you would go?
Hmmm. I'd probably sneak into a concert or something!
5. What's left on your "to do" list for this summer?
Only like a million things. I'm trying to get as much done wedding wise before school starts, so there's a good bit left! Eek! And Summer is running out! Nooo!

2 comments:

  1. What is it with those dang desert camis? I'm a sucker for em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair net... niiiice.

    Thanks for joining this week! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete