4.12.2011

There's Always Hope.

So I know I haven't blogged in a while. The semester's getting busier and busier and Scentsy's taking off, but I have kept up with everyone else'se posts. I got on today and saw quite a few posts pertaining to another blog that I didn't follow. It was heart-wrenching to read (you can read it here) and I am so glad to know that they have found her and she is okay.

Everyone has good days and bad days and often is left asking why things are going the way they are in life. Never give up hope. Things will get better. There's no guarantee when or how, but just know that it will. I want each and every one of you to know that I care about you, even if we have never talked, and that I am here if you ever need anything. I think problems like these are often ignored and it is okay to let people know you're feeling depressed or want help. It is okay!!

Please, please, please email me or add me on facebook or anything. I am here!



2 comments: