11.17.2011

Wine & Love! 11/17

So since Thursday Fives are a thing of the past (which I admit I got a little slackerish on them), Walking With Nora does a similar meme and this week I'm jumping on the bloggy wagon! Here are my "wines" and loves for the past week!


*WINES*

I haven't updated on here yet, but I did not get into nursing school. Again. We'll save that for another post.

I have been sick all week. It started last Friday, the day of our Marine Corps Ball. Perfect timing.

It's the end of the semester. Nuff said.

I've felt really blah lately. Just, blah.


*LOVES*

We ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly again this year! I ordered them after midnight on technically Wednesday, and we got them today (Thursday). Free shipping and 40% off the cards. I freaking LOVE Shutterfly! And they're super cute!! 

It's the end of the semester! Thanksgiving break is next week, then it's just a few more classes and finals! I'm so ready for a BREAK!

I surprised hubby with Battlefield 3 yesterday and he picked up Starbucks on the way home from work today! It's the little things :)

I won a gift card and T shirt from a local BBQ restaurant yesterday! Our local radio station does "Winning Wednesdays" and it's the second time I've won something! Yay for free dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment