10.30.2011

ABCs of Me!

I saw this cute little ABCs of Me post on Nicole's blog and I realized I've never done one on here! Here goes!


A. AREA CODE: 478
B. BED SIZE: Queen
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Doing the dishes!!
D. DOGS NAME: Don't have one! But we do have two cats - Charlie & Cammie!
E. ESSENTIAL "START OF THE DAY" ITEM: Usually a NutraGrain bar and a water!
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Pink! And purple.
G. GOLD OR SILVER: White gold ;)
H. HEIGHT: 4'11
I. INSTRUMENT YOU PLAY: Flute, piccolo, piano, tiiiiny amount of guitar
J. JOB: I'm a college student and Scentsy Consultant!
K. KIDS: None for us yet! Maybe in 3ish years!
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS:  Me, hubby and two kitties in a 1 br apartment. I'm going crazy!! I want a bigger place!
M. MOM'S NAME: Vickie <3
N. NICKNAME: Nic Nic, Nic, just plain Nicole... no Nikki!
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: I had a febrile seizure when I was 4. That's all for me, personally. I stayed over with my mom a lot, and with Brandon when he had his appendectomy. 
P. PET PEEVE: People not driving the speed limit, crappy drivers in general, and as for Scentsy - people who say "burner" and not warmer. Scentsy doesn't burn! 
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return" - Moulin Rouge!
R. RIGHT OR LEFTY: Righty!
S. SIBLINGS: Older brother, Jason! He's 35.
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: With my schedule this semester, like 11:30 most days. If it's the weekend it's more like noon or 1....or 2. :D
U. UNDERWEAR: I wear it, everyday. <--other Nicole's answer, but goes the same for me! 
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Ummm, where do I start? I have a texture issue with food. If it's squishy, or kind of a squishy/crunchy, I don't eat it. Examples: collard greens, squash, cucumber, tomato...yeah a tomato is a fruit. You know what I mean! 
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Usually traffic! If I have somewhere I need to be, I will end up behind someone going 20 mph. 
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: CT when I was 4, hurt my back senior year of high school, chest x-ray last year when they thought I had pneumonia
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I LOVE baking!! 
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I love monkeys! And tigers/lions because it's just funny to see how much they act like huge versions of my cats! Because, well, they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment