9.21.2010

I'm still here!

I feel like it's been forever since I posted something! Things have just gotten really busy around here lately, so I haven't had time to post anything. It's T-minus 18 days and counting until the wedding, so you can imagine the insanity! Brandon had drill this past weekend so I went and visited my dad and aunt and got a good bit done! We got all the favors put together which ended up being quite a task! It was a tedious process and I'll just say I'm glad I only have ~75 guests. Haha. I also had two tests last week and a big project that was supposed to be due this week, but has gotten put off. So I've been busy studying and stuff too! The tests went well though! 89 on one and 86 on the other - a BIG change from how my last semesters have gone! The wonders of not doubling up on science classes! I am SO glad I got most of the big wedding things done during the summer because I definitely would not have time to do it now. That's for sure! I haven't even shopped for a ball dress yet because I've been so wrapped up in wedding things! I am getting SO excited for the wedding and I think things should go really well. That's pretty much all that's been going on though. I'm doing bridal pictures and my hair trial Friday and I have my sister-in-law's baby shower Saturday! I'm super excited about both of those! Things are getting down to the wireee! I'll keep y'all updated on how things go! :)


2 comments:

  1. yay! thats sounds so exciting I hope you post your bridal pictures after the wedding, if Brandon hasnt seen you yet. I bet your going to look stunning:)

    ReplyDelete