2.23.2011

Mini Update & New Layout!

I have gotten so bad at posting! I've been really busy with school, Scentsy and being sick! I've been sick for a week now, and I honestly don't remember the last time I was this sick. Monday night I was at the doctor for two hours getting X-rayed, blood taken, a breathing treatment, shot in my butt and leaving with another prescription! I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, so hopefully it's almost ran its course. Today's the first day in 5 days I haven't had a fever, so thank God for that! It's been rough! All while juggling midterm week and keeping up with my business! I hope all of y'all are doing a lot better than I am! lol

But on a happier note, I have a new layout! Thanks to Nicole at Flip Flops and Combat Boots! I love it and I think she did an awesome job! She's a great person with a really cool blog so go check it out, too, if you don't already know her! :) Thanks, Nicole!!


3 comments:

  1. thanks for being my very first guinea pig! it took forever to find the perfect cupcakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad you are feeling better, and i hope you get well soon. your layout looks great! wonderful job nicole! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...Nicole did a cute job! I just found you through her link on FB. Now I want a cupcake!!!!

    ReplyDelete