3.07.2011

Show Me Your Rings!

I've seen a few people do this, and I think it's such a cute idea! So, here they are! Go link up with Mrs. Yellow Ribbon to see everyone else's!


1. Did you look at rings together?
I drug him into quite a few jewelry shops before we got engaged! Haha, I just wanted to make sure he had a good idea of what I liked. Ends up all that window shopping was in vain, because it ended up that he didn't even pick out the rings! More about that in a moment.

2. Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning? Be honest!
I loved it!! I wish he could have picked it out, but it's the ring he proposed to me with, so I kept it. Kept it? We actually won my ring set from Star 94 a few days after last Valentine's Day! They told us that we could go exchange them for ones of the same value if we wanted, but I wanted to keep it since it was the one he asked me to marry him with!
Watch the proposal here!


3. How often do you wear your rings?
I never take them off!

4. Do you clean your rings?
I haven't yet, but I've been wanting to. Any good suggestions?

5. What went through your mind the first time you saw your ring?
Holy crap! (I actually said that on air!) Is this actually happening?!


No comments:

Post a Comment