Thursday Five time again! I missed it last week (boo, midterms!), so we're back at it again this week! Here are things that made me feel...
1. This week has been a doozy! I don't really know why, I just feel like I need a nice Peaceful night with hubby! I've been working on a 12 page paper all this week and I really just feel like banging my head on a wall!
2. I found a kitten today. Sort of. I was driving through my apartment complex when I saw a girl come out of an apartment and a kitten run under her car. I stopped to make sure she saw it, and make sure it wasn't hers. It ends up that it is a stray, but her boyfriend has been feeding it a little and letting it come inside a little sometimes, but it doesn't stay inside. I told her I know of a no kill shelter (where we got Charlie) that she could take it to, or I could take it (and try to convince hubs to let me keep it...). Anyway, she left and said she'd call me and let me know what they wanted to do. I ran and got a pack of food of Charlie's and brought it up to it, and it ate like it hadn't ever seen food before! I really hope she lets me take it and make sure that it is Loved by someone, even if it's not me! He has a hurt leg and walks on his other 3, so I really think he needs to be seen!
3. I won two tickets to Six Flags Over Georgia yesterday... Awesome!
4. I'm Lucky to be loved by such a sweet man!
5. I can't think anything Smart. These papers are making my brain slowly turn to mush! Blah!