10.06.2010

It's the Finalll Countdownnnn! *dodadoodoo*

Not counting today since it's 3/4 over...2 days until the wedding!!! Holy moly! I thought these last few weeks would go by so slow since I'm so excited for it and all...wrong! lol It went by SUPER freaking fast. Which is good! But with school and all, I've been struggling to keep up! It's finally here though and we leave tomorrow to go to my hometown to have our bachelor/bachelorette parties! Super excited to see everyone! I'm excited for the fun stuff to actually start and for all that everyone has been working on to finally happen! Like I said before, I've been pretty stressed getting the final things done, so I'm ready to relax and have fun! So I doubt I'll be posting anymore until after the wedding because I'm going to be SUPER busy! But I'll fill y'all in as soon as it all calms down! :) So here's my last post not married! Woo hoo!


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Super cute. Congratulations on the wedding! Have a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I just saw your comment!! OMG!!! I was actually thinking about your wedding this weekend and almost added it to my list. How did the wedding go? What are you doing on blogger??? LOL shouldn't you be on your honeymoon or at least spending time with that new hubby of yours??

    ReplyDelete