10.29.2010

Friday 5! 10/29

It's Friday 5 time! Head over to Just Me and My Life... to see everyone else's answers!

1. What's your go-to recipe?
I like really simple recipes that don't take 23 ingredients to make. I'm a college student, so quick and easy is my way to go! See one of my favorite recipes here.

2. When you hear American Food, what comes to mind?
Burgers! They're everywhere!

3. What would you say is one of your weirdest quirks?
I hate squishy things. I have a serious texture problem with food. It's gotten better since I've got older but a lot of stuff still freaks me out. Grapes, oranges, bananas, collard greens...things of that nature!
4. What color do you mainly wear?
Probably a combo of red, black and white. Going to UGA for 2 years, I got a lot of UGA apparel added to my clothes line!

5. Always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again?
Say it all! Honesty is the best policy, and I couldn't imagine never speaking again!

No comments:

Post a Comment