8.16.2011

10 Days of You - Day 3

Day 3: 8 Fears

1. Deployment and the worst outcome

2. The Dark
I will not go outside at night without running and/or having someone watch me.

3. Unsecured Heights
I've been on the top of the Empire State Building, not a problem. But bunjee jumping? Oh no.

4. Losing a Loved One

5. Someone breaking into my house
Especially while I'm there. I have reallllly bad anxiety when I'm home alone at night!

6. Gigantic Nasty Bugs
This includes roaches or anything with more than 4 legs!

7. Regret
I don't like regret - I prefer to call it a lesson learned. I just don't ever want to look back and wish I had done something I didn't! I want a fulfilling life!

8. The Unknown
Are aliens real? Who knows. It just creeps me out to think about it though!!

1 comment:

  1. You have the exact fear that I have. The worst one for me is the "break in" one though. I sometimes loose sleep over it.

    ReplyDelete