11.23.2010

Ball Update and Wedding Pics!

Our ball was this past weekend! It was kind of...disappointing. Last year was Brandon's first year in the unit so we really didn't know what to expect, but last year was a lot better. Every lady was greeted with a rose, and we all got the commemorative glasses. Open bar for the first hour and the dinner was pretty good, big cake and all that. This year - no roses, one cup per couple, only free beer, you even had to pay for sodas, the cake was small and "dinner" was just finger foods/hors d'oeuvres. Kind of a bummer! We went to dinner with one of Brandon's good friends from the unit and his girlfriend, so that
was nice! Here are two of the three pictures I took that night!

On a more exciting note - we got our wedding pictures back!! There were a lot of them - 450! I was totally not expecting that at all, and I'm so pleased with how they came out! I'll post the links to my facebook albums and y'all can look at them there if you'd like! They're huge files and take forever to upload. Feel free to add me too if you'd like!





Our photographer is amazing! Check her out if you're in Georgia!




No comments:

Post a Comment