11.29.2010

My first Miscellany Monday!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Crunch Time
Collectively, I have 5 days left of this semester. It's not over until the 6th, but a few days have no class, or only one. But I have so much to do! A lot of it was due today but I feel swamped!

Sookie Stackhouse
I'm lame and I don't have HBO, so I haven't watched much of TrueBlood, but I'm addicted to these books! I'm borrowing them from my SIL and I'm on book 6 now. They are SO good!

Snickerdoodles!
How can you not love that word? And the cookie aren't bad either! I made some last night and they are so yummy! I love Christmastime!

Gift Swap 2010
Don't forget to sign up for it! The blog to sign up is HERE. I'd love to have more people sign up, so share it on your blog, grab the button, tell a friend - whatever works! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment