Oh, and the screen shot YouTube chose for mine is oh so flattering...Enjoy!
Here are the words and questions...
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
*5 hours later* And I just noticed that I missed the grandparent question! I called one of my grandmother's Nanny and the other Grandma. The one grandfather that I knew I called Papa!