1.20.2011

Thursday Five!

This week has felt funky to me, but I guess I'm still just getting used to school! It's a weird schedule and I only have class 3 days a week, but regardless, it's time for Thursday 5!



Here are the words.....
Blessed
Incredible
Productive
Elated
Happy

I'm very Blessed to have the life I do! Not for any one particular reason, it's just good to be thankful for what you have. :)

I felt Incredible after I lost 3 pounds last week! I haven't lost any thing week though, so it's time to kick it up a notch!

I've been rather Productive studying for the TEAS! I take it on Monday, so say a little prayer that I do well! It's crucial I do well, so I can get into nursing school!

I'm Elated that I got my student loan refund check today! Goodbye, money worries! For a little while at least...

I'm Happy to say that I might be selling Scentsy soon! So keep your ears peeled for that announcement!

1 comment: