12.15.2010

Life is weird sometimes.

So it's like 4:30 AM and I can't sleep. This blog will be minimal, but I just wanted to share an odd occurrence that just happened! I hopped on blogger to check the feed, when I saw a new post from one of the blogs I follow that I really like. Hereeee is the first one I clicked to open. Earlier, I had read something a friend had posted on Facebook, about being in the mood to bake. I've been wanting to bake really badly lately and I've been wanting to try out Smores brownies for quite some time. They look absolutely delightful. So while I'm off thinking about Smores and reading the first post about the new blog, I had opened the link to the Bonjour's new blog in another tab. Hadn't looked at it yet. I go to look at it, and what is the first image on the post?

That's right. Smore's brownies. It was like the internet read my mind! I know it's not a big deal, but it just makes me smile when little things like that happen! I'm going to try to get some sleep. I apologize if this post makes absolutely no sense at all. :)


2 comments:

  1. I really want to eat that right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's funny! how awesome is that! thanks for the links to my blog. that's sweet of you. Im so glad you follow along. I was looking at my google analytics and saw a referral from you so i decided to come over and say hello! Good luck with the brownies! let me know what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete