12.29.2010

My Christmas!

I don't know where to start! I feel like it's been so long since I posted, but we've been pretty busy! So here goes my Christmas update!

I made reindeer cake pops for a few of my friends! I think they ended up okay! You can see how Bakerella (my hero) makes them HERE.


My aunt and cousin came to stay with us at my dad's over the holiday! Danielle, my cousin, loved Charlie! Charlie...well, you can see his reaction. hehe
I made some yummy red velvet cupcakes to take to Christmas dinner at my other aunt's house! Can you tell I love baking?

Charlie and Addy had lots of fun playing together too! They always have a good time and when Charlie gets home he sleeps for at least 24 hours straight!

We didn't get maaaany actual presents, but we got a good bit of cash, gift cards and a few things for me to bake with!

But one of the most awesome things was....IT SNOWED!!! I'm in Georgia. It hadn't been a white Christmas in Georgia, since 1882!!! So this was a big deal!! It wasn't a white Christmas to wake up to, but it snowed a good bit by the end of the night!



And I got to see Kelly! One of my best friends and bridesmaids who is preggers! She lives in VA so I don't see her much. I didn't get to feel the baby kick though, but there'll hopefully be more chances!


When we got back to our apartment, there was no snow. :( Such a downer. But we woke up to some the next day!! Just a little, but enough to make me happy!
I hope everyone else had a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment