8.16.2010

Weekend Recap

So this weekend was a pretty good weekend! I drove up to my dad's house on Friday afternoon and spent the night just hanging out there. Saturday morning, I got up and met with my Mary Kay sales director and sat in on a party her co-worker was hosting. It was a Beauty Bash just like I had won through David's Bridal, but it was interesting to see it from a consultant's perspective instead of the pampered bride. I'm feeling a bit more comfortable about starting things with Mary Kay, my only hurdle now is the $400 order deal. In order for me to profit for the next 3 months, I have to place a $400 order first. Sooo *shameless plug* if you'd like to order something, let me know! :D I met up with Manda for lunch at Schlotzky's (yum!) and then we saw Inception. Holy smokes, it blew my mind. I want to see it again, but I'll wait til it's on video or at the dollar theatre. Then we got icecream at Maggie Moo's. It was pretty much like a Coldstone, so it was really good! Plus we got my icecream for free with our movie ticket! Sweet deal! Later that night, me and my dad got dinner at the Varsity! Which if you are EVER in Georgia, you need to eat there. It is amazing. I don't even want to know how many calories I ate that day. lol.

Today was good too! I slept in and went and visited my aunt! It was good to catch up with her and go over some wedding details! Everything is coming together and there's really not that much else to do! I'm SO exciteddd! Then I stopped by and saw Lauren's new apartment! It was so cute! I must admit, I'm pretty jealous. This apartment's kinda getting to me. Maybe the fact that we've lived here 8 months and had a working heater/AC for about...3. Ugh. Anyway, I'm back in it now and I start class tomorrow! I'm a little nervous about Microbio but other than that, I think I should be okay. We shall see! I need to go to bed soon though, but until next time!


1 comment: